Thursday, December 3, 2009

BOF Favorite: Perfect Combinations

I love perfume. I select fragrances that portrait my mood, suit for occasions and time of the day.

Different scents say different thing to me. In the morning, I love something with fresh fruit or citrus smell. In the evening, I prefer something with darker note and a touch of spice. And sometime my mood reflects by my scent selection of that day.

Jo Malone is my favorite perfumer. Good thing about their fragrance is that it allows you to create unique scent of your own. By combining two different fragrances, you have a unique scent to wear at different time.

I always use the limited edition "Dark Amber & Ginger Lily" as base scent, and combine it with "Lime Basil & Mandarin", or "Vanilla & Anise" or sometime "Grapefruit" for a daytime use. At night, I normally use Dark Amber & Ginger Lily alone.

20090507-jo-malone-dark-amber-ginger-lily-collection PROD0038


No comments:

Post a Comment