Sunday, May 16, 2010

Check Out: The Best Tea in the World



I am a coffee person, but I also truly enjoy drinking tea.

Mariage Frères is my favorite tea house and, in my opinion, is the best tea in the world. A cup of Mariage Frères tea with sconces would make an afternoon so perfect.

I have quite a few Mariage Frères tea in my collection. And these are my three favories:

Marco Polo (flovered black tea with Chinese and Tibetan fruits and flowers, brilliant bouquet smell)
Thé à l'Opéra (green tea enhanced with fragrance of red berrries and spices)
Black Orchid (smooth black tea with spicy vanila)

A cup of Black Orchid at home on a Sunday afternoon :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love Marco Polo too! Especially the smell of it!!! I might have to try the other two that you have sometime.

    ReplyDelete